At EduKids Early Childhood Centers, Our Staff Is Our Greatest Asset.
EduKids is extremely dedicated to our employees. We are proud that our centers carry accreditation through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). This prestigious accomplishment has been achieved by only 7% of child care centers in the nation. Our NAEYC accredited program promotes physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children from six weeks to 12 years of age.
At EduKids, we provide the highest quality care and education available to young children. To that end, the EduKids Team is defined by the following values:
- We are accountable to EduKids and to one another.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated.
- We are known for our integrity, honesty, fairness, openness, respect and mutual trust that we integrate within everything we do – each and every day.
- We acknowledge and embrace each child as a unique individual.
- We care for the children entrusted to us and their families with energy and enthusiasm, and provide exceptional customer service.
- We provide wholesome, safe and secure environments and practices.
- We take pride and ownership in our centers and playgrounds.
- We are relentless in seeking ways to improve our skills and how we do our jobs as educated professionals.
- We recognize and celebrate our successes.
- We embody the EduKids benchmark of care based on the National Association for the Education of Young Children’s Standards of Excellence.